Monday, October 3, 2011
The Amazing Power of God!
The day started just like any other day. I packed my bags, and off I was to Tennessee Temple University to start my seminary education. The thought of living in a brand new city was very exciting to me and the thought of meeting new people was also very exciting. The trip started off just fine and I was talking to my mother about random things and when we made it to Forsyth Ga, little did I know that my dad was praying for me as I was driving. He was driving another car and something told him to start praying for us and for our safety. A little while up the road God heard my dad's prayers in a powerful way. We were getting closer to Atlanta Georgia, when all the sudden as I was driving I heard this noise and I thought that everything was okay. Then all of the sudden, the steering wheel locked and I completely lost control of the car. The car did a 360 right in the middle of I-75, and I honestly thought we were going to die. I could see semi trucks coming and I just thought well this is it. My dad was behind me driving the van and he said the car when it did a 360 literally went airborne and he thought that the car was going to flip. The car did not flip and the car had just enough time and space to do a 360 and go through four lanes of traffic only to stop in a ditch close to the pine trees. When I look back on that day, I know that God took control of that car and drove it to safety. On that day, God showed His power to me in a miraculous way. Why did it happen on that day? Looking back on it, I know that the Devil wanted to stop me from fulfilling my purpose and so he tried to kill me, but God said otherwise. God supernaturally intervened that day and saved my life and my mother's life. He showed me His power that day and I will never forget it as long as I live. It taught me that there are times when we feel utterly hopeless and out of control, but with God steering the wheels of our life, we are in the best hands of all! Each one of you has a purpose in this life, and the devil may try to put obstacles in your way or he may try to kill you, but remember God is on your side if you are a believer, and no weapon formed against you shall prosper and you will not die until God is ready for you! God bless You and may He truly Revive Your Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment