Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I Will Bless Those Who Bless Israel and Curse Those Who Curse Israel!

I believe that when it says I will bless those who bless Israel and curse those who curse Israel, it is referring to nations who have turned their back on Israel, and the individuals who hate Israel along with it. A blessing will come for those nations who support God's people and a curse will come upon those who curse God's people, the Israelites. It is clear that in the end all nations will turn their back on Israel at the Battle of Armageddon, so if America is still here, which is unlikely because it is not mentioned in Bible prophecy, then America will turn their backs on Israel.

We see clearly that Obama is not really for Israel. Because the unrighteous are in authority, the people shall mourn. Am I calling Obama unrighteous? That is God's decision but his activities are certainly unrighteous and God is angry at America for their stance on Israel. The curse in itself could come in a number of ways. It could be through natural disasters such as tornadoes, earthquakes and tsunamis. It could be that God writes Ichabod on many of the churches in this nation, because it is true that judgment always begins in the House of God.

The solution to the problems that this country will not come through Congress or the House of Representatives or even through the Office of the President. It will come when the Bible is again the authority and guide for every decision that is made in this nation. Many of the people in authority are wicked and are Biblically illiterate. They do not realize the danger they have put this nation in. You can contribute this problem to decades ago when the Bible was taken out of schools. When the Bible is taken out of society, society goes with it. Depravity rises, and soon we see people acting out in open defiance against God. Obama is acting out in defiance against God and America will pay for it. Anytime a nation is judged, everyone is at risk. You must remember that in Noah's day, only a few survived on the Ark. The rest were completely destroyed.

When the foundations are destroyed, what shall the righteous do? The answer can be found in 2 Chronicles 7:13-14- If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people;If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. We see clearly here that God can and will use natural disasters to get a nation's attention. Notice where it is said if I shut up heaven. He has the power to send drought upon the land. He has the power to send pestilence upon my people. In other words, God is control of the weather and if he gets mad enough he can use whatever means to get people's attention and that includes tornadoes. Notice the next verse. It says My people. This clearly denotes that God's people need to be on their knees. There is power in corporate prayer. And when I mean prayer, I mean a baptism of anguish. People live their lives as if nothing is going on much like Noah's day. We are in the last days. At many moment the trump could blow and we are gonna go. God is in control of everything and it is all coming to fruition just as the Bible predicts. I believe you and everyone else will agree when I say Ever Come so quickly Lord Jesus. There is coming a day when God is going to judge the nations of the world for turning their back on Him and His people. There is coming a day when Jesus will rule and reign from Jerusalem with a iron rod and scepter for 1,000 years. Soon all be made right by King Jesus. Until then let us work and labor for the Kingdom, proclaiming the Gospel to all nations, so that when we do enter the pearly gates

No comments:

Post a Comment